Saturday, January 19, 2008

Confused

I'm going through a rough time right now. I'm not sure who i am anymore. I keep thinking that I'm someone, but then a wonder whether it's truly me. I went through a depression stage of my life not long ago and since then i dont have a clue about what im doing. Maybe ive been away from my friends for a bit long. Im not sure anymore. I just feel useless. Sometimes i cant explain what im feeling. Sometimes i get really angry and i dont know why im feeling it. I'm just really confused and i feel helpless because i cant do anything about it. I hate this!!!

2 comments:

Ashlee. said...

Rach,
You can do something about this. I know that we keep telling you that we're here for you, and you listen, but you don't act on it. If you talk to us more often, WE CAN HELP YOU THROUGH THIS. It's what we're best at.. besides being total idiots, that is. Just.. you have to realise that instead of complaining about it, you have to do something about it. And you know who can help? YOUR FRIENDS CAN!
-Ashlee

The Tolsma said...

We love u rach. At least, when ur not pushing us away we love u.